Xhamsterlive: A Pretty Decent Adult WebCam Site


Xhamsterlive is an adult cam site that enables users to interact and have fun with amateur models from all over the world. With over 50,000+ models on the site, xhamsterlive has it all- women, men, couples, transsexuals, groups, you name it. The point is, you will have plenty of options to fulfill your fantasies.

Xhamster Live Logo


How to get started?


To get started, simply create a free user account by entering your email, username, and password. You will then be sent a link to your email address for verification. Once verified, get ready to explore and interact with the wide range of models that fits your taste.


Xhamsterlive Models


While the exact number of performers are not known, the site has over 50,000+ performers. And the models that are online at the same time, 80% of them are generally women while the other 20% includes the men, transsexuals, various types of couples. The majority of the performers on the site are in their 20s and the rest are eithermature or teens.
There is a wide variety of models and no matter what your preferences are, you will always find some models that fits your taste, be it a particular body type, fetish or ethnicity.


Billing Options


Xhamsterlive operates on a tipping system, which means its users can have access to explicit video chats for free. Here, the users are expected and encouraged to tip the models.
If you want to interact with the models more privately, the site also offers features like Cam2Cam and Spy Chat for you to have a private chat experience. However, you will need to pay in the form of tokens. You can make payments using PayPal, credit card or cryptocurrency.


Types of Memberships


Xhamsterlive offers 4-tier memberships, namely- guests, grey, green and gold.
Guest refers to anyone on the site, grey includes users who have created a free account using their email, green refers to registered users who have purchased tokens at least once and lastly, the top-tier, gold which can only be availed by subscription($19.99/month).
Each tier has its own limitations and advantages, they are as follows:
Gold users can have full entry to public chats, private chats, full screen mode, use emoticons, and all the features.
Green users can have complete entry to public chats as well, but use full screen mode, emoticons and limited access to private chats and invisible mode. However, once your account balance gets exhausted, you’ll lost your green membership.
Grey users gain limited entry to public and private chats, use fullscreen mode but cannot use emoticons or invisible mode. Guests on the other hand, can only have limited entry to public chats.


Conclusion


Xhamsterlive is a pretty decent cam site, offering all the standard cam site features that works quite well. The prices, however, ranges from fair to average to low. Besides, you can become a grey user and have access to explicit videos by tipping, and almost everything you’re interested in, without having to become a gold member. And the best of all, you will find plenty of performers of all genders with different body types, orientations, and looks from all over the world.

Click Here To Try Xhamster Live

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s